Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Crossfit WOD


AMRAP in 15 minutes of:
  • 6 pull ups
  • 8 T2B
  • 10 SDHP (70#KB/53#KB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 rounds, Rx.  Was happy to Rx this sucker...it looks so easy written there.  But it's three grip skills--and my right hand is definitely paying the price for that, and for my stubborness in switching to ring rows once I started feeling some pain.

My toes to bar are getting a little better, but I'm still not able to do them one after the other after the other.  I think this and double unders should be my focus for the rest of the summer.  SHOULD be!  

I'm hoping my hand is better before Saturday, when the WOD includes rope climbs.  And I think it's 30 minutes long or something like that.  I'm not sure if I should look and then know what to expect or just show up, and be ready for anything.  Hmm...in the meantime, I'll hopefully sleep better and more tonight, take the day off tomorrow, and just run on Friday.

My first day at 36.  I'm pretty happy with where I'm at, physically.  Best shape of my life, feeling tough and strong and capable.  Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment