Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Crossfit WOD

FGB - Fight Gone Bad


  1. Wall-ball: 20/14 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
  2. Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75/55 pounds (Reps)
  3. Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)
  4. Push-press: 75/55 pounds (Reps)
  5. Row: calories (Calories)
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wall-ball: 29
SDHP: 52
Box Jump: 57
Push-press: 71
Rowing: 43

Total: 252.  RX.

I'm not starting my training until Monday but wanted to record today's WOD: Fight Gone Bad.  It was pretty tough, and I went out a bit too fast--well, no, let me restate that.  I wish I had been able to maintain the speed of my first round.  I got 104 that round, and then slowed to 80, then 68.  Next time I aim to do 300 and be able to kick ass the whole time, not just the first round. 

But all in all, a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment