Saturday, July 14, 2012

Crossfit WOD


Teams of 2. Only 1 team member working at a time.
AMRAP in 15 minutes of:
  • 20 Pull ups
  • 20 Wall Ball Shots (20#/14#)
  • 20 KB Swings (53#/35#)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's but a scratch!
Saturday workouts are always team workouts, always an AMRAP.  You have to come up with a team name, which usually is my least favorite part, although a few weeks ago I was paired up with a gal and we had to be a band--in a moment of early morning humor I chose Barenaked Ladies and was chuckling the whole time.  Today we had to choose a vehicle--and we were Team Mini.

6 rounds + 14.  I RXed, my partner did Ring Rows and lower weights in the medball and kettlebell.  She kept me going with the pull-ups--was proud of myself for not switching to Ring Rows.  I'm not sure if the (younger) guy next to me was miffed or inspired that I was doing pull-ups as he did ring rows.  I felt strong--got through 58 pull-ups with just one rip...not bad, felt strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment