Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crossfit WOD


4 rounds for time of:
  • 10 hand release push ups
  • 10 Shoulder presses ( 75#/55#)
  • 200M run
Rest 2 minutes betyween rounds.

Core - 5 max effort L-Holds or 50 ABMAT sit ups

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:20, 1:44, 2:42, 2:38.  Rx.

I'm not sure I should have Rx'ed this...my back was all askew during it.  The two trainers had a mini-debate on whether or not I should have lowered the weight.  I was about to, but head trainer Maggie told me to stop.  Maggie is someone you do NOT question.  I had to rest between reps on all sets but the first.  I came in last--yeah, yeah, I know I'm supposed to only be competing against myself, but finishing any workout last is NOT something I am used to doing.  And I don't like humble pie.

My best L-hold (hanging from pull-up bar with legs straight out in front of me) was 30 seconds.  Average was about 23 or 25.

But after a tough hill workout yesterday morning, I am okay with the results above.  Not thrilled, but....  I'll sleep just fine tonight and enjoy my well-earned rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment