Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Crossfit WOD


3 rounds for time of (20 minute cap):
  • 400M run
  • 20 hand release push ups
  • 10 KB Snatches right arm (53#/35#)
  • 10 KB Snatches left arm (53#/ 35#)
Core - 20 Glute Ham Raises
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10:42


22# KB.  My back and shoulders were a little sore, so I decided to back off on the weight a little.  I think I could do 35# but...maybe next time.  Push up form was just okay in the middle set.  


Went to a new class today...instead of 9:30, went to the hotter 12:15.  I was the only girl in a class of about 7.  I was smiling to myself, wondering what their expectations of me were.  I'm a runner, so...this WOD is a good one for me.  I was first in the first two rounds, and one guy finished his push ups faster than me so he got out on his last 400 before I did.  Damn!  I'll catch him next time.  I was in the mood for a tough workout that I could throw myself into, and was grateful for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment