Monday, July 30, 2012

Crossfit WOD

For time:
  • 20 shoulder presses 95#/65#
  • 400 m run
  • 15 push presses 135#/95#
  • 400m run
  • 10 push jerks 165#/105#
  • 400m run

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:11.  Didn't Rx.  I think I could have though it would definitely have taken me five more minutes, but it would have been a struggle and my back doesn't feel 100%. Better not to push it, I think.  And I hate just standing there, staring at the bar.  

55# for shoulder presses (did 65# last week and my back did NOT feel swell afterwards)
65# for push press (had 85# ready but nearly fell over when I lifted it for the first time)
85# for push jerk (I earn the slacker award for this.  Coulda shoulda done 95#...next time!)

Glad that it's week four in marathon training...  I had a slow week last week for a few reasons, some physical but more mental reasons.  I'm still focused and in great shape, and looking forward to getting past the hillwork of this week and next and getting to speedwork.  So I can be a speed demon at oh-dark-thirty!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds pretty darn great for your last day at 35 ;) Did I say 35? I meant 28! xoxo

    ReplyDelete