Monday, July 23, 2012

Crossfit WOD

AMR(reps)AP in 12 minutes of:

  • Hang squat clean (135#/85#) 20 reps
  • Hang squat clean (15#/105#) 20 reps
  • Hang squat clean (195#/125#) as many reps as you can until the time expires
Core - 4 rounds of Toes-to-Bar to failure. Rest as needed between rounds
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 @ 63#
20 @ 73#
13 @ 83#


I'm satisfied with my effort and results, but next time I'll start at 73.  Or 75.  The whole rounding up (do you really need to add the two plates of .5# on each end?) thing bugs me.  It feels like I'm cheating.  So I report honestly...this time.


Glad to practice my toes to bar, which I'd really like to master because I think I have the core strength.  Grip strength and kip are the issues...dammit!


For the four rounds of T2B: 10, 5, 6, 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment